Favorite foods?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Racer X, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Racer X

Racer X Member

I'm partial to Italian foods, pizza, lasagna, ziti, ravioli, spaghetti, all of that. I've a taste for Caribbean meals too, they season their foods to perfection.

Any particular cultural cuisine you love? Or any food just in general?

2. Farrah

Farrah Member

I go through my phases.... the lady that took care of me as a kid was from Puerto Rico, so I know what the real deal should taste like, and consider it real home cookin'. That being said its hard for me to go without eating rice. It just feels like I ate snacks all day if I don't.

3. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

Vietnamese food.

I'm Vietnamese, so I'm biased on that point. :p

aceracing001 likes this.
  4. ReinaDIa

ReinaDIa Member

Ice cream, ice cream, ice cream,
    Of the cookies and cream variety.

5. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

Italian food, and Chinese food. Delicious.

And desserts. Because sugar.

6. CelTek

CelTek Member

I'm an alright cook, and my most popular dishes are:

• Lasagne (I can do beef ragu, or a chicken/bacon variant which is pretty popular)
    • Stir fry - Chinese style I guess. Mainly just chicken, soy sauce, five spice, garlic, vegetables and noodles
    • Steak and ale pie. I casserole the steak and ale, and instead of pastry I use a suet crust
    I guess those are my favourites, interesting that it's Italian / Chinese / English. I would like to learn authentic Indian cuisine though, my spice cabinet is crying out for a good use! I find French cuisine pompous personally, so I just make good solid food that's tasty and will satisfy.

7. Dez97

Dez97 Member

French Fries and sushi would probably be my favorite food.

8. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

There's a lot of great foods out there! I think that Subway is really good! Subway, the sandwich store, if you guys don't know. It's really great because you can choose what you want in your sandwich! Plus, there are healthy options, so it's a win win!

9. wulfman

wulfman Member

I love beef and I love beef enchiladas. Ground beef . I like it so much I even eat Taco Bell when nothing else is available. I also like a good burger.

10. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I love Asian food, especially Chinese or Japanese, so I love pretty much any rice dish that's from either cuisines. I could eat these everyday without getting tired of it, but unfortunately it's a bit expensive so I only eat it once in a while.

11. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

Plant base vegan food. I love the healthy stuff, and my body now craves it. I been vegan for 3 years and I love it.

12. cyberpinoy

cyberpinoy Member

I love any Italian food, I like Mexican food especially their queso dip, and I also like Steak Good Ole fashioned medium rare hunk of half bleeding great tastig meat. Nothing beats a great steak and baked potato.

13. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I love Mexican food as well but unfortunately there aren't many good Mexican restaurants here. My favorite is burrito and I love the rice they use for it.

14. niiro17

niiro17 Member

Junk foods and French Fries. I also like Sweets. Chocolate is my favorite.

15. wulfman

wulfman Member

That is really good. I can tolerate it but I would never crave vegetarian food lmao. You are very lucky (or perhaps just conditioned yourself) to love a food that is also so beneficial to your health.

16. wulfman

wulfman Member

I have been eating a lot of cole cut sandwiches from delis or Subway sandwiches. At least 4-5 x a week this is my lunch.

17. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Same here although sometimes after long periods of just eating meat I eventually start to crave vegetables, though it doesn't really happen often. Usually the cravings I get are for junk food.

18. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I sometimes crave junk food but not that much. My favorite foods are like steak and rice. It may seem like a weird combination but I like it. For some reason, I can't really enjoy meat that much without a side like potatoes and rice. It just makes the meal more complete that way. Other than that, I like craving Panera Bread food for some reason. They make really good sandwiches and their salad is just amazing. Every time I leave the place, I just crave going back there for some reason, they're just that good.

19. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

That sounds pretty good! But do you think it's a healthy choice?

20. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Cheeseburgers make me always crave more, I guess that would be one of my favorite foods! As for actual meals, I'd say spaghetti and meatballs or fries with roasted chicken. I'm hungry now.