Favorite character?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by Brem, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Brem

Brem Member

Who is your favorite character? It can be either; Michael, Trevor, Franklin or a supporting character in the game. Who would you go with? Personally, I think Trevor is the cooler, more fun to play as character. He just oozes GTA to me. Michael is my second favorite because he's also quite hilarious. Actually, I think they're all quite funny. Franklin too.

Anyways discuss bro's. :)

2. davidexct

davidexct Member

My favorite character in GTA V is Michael. He is the best looking character in his group of Trevor, Franklin and he himself. He is well dressed and is very aggresive, and thats the reason, he is my favorite character.

3. Brad

Brad Member

I think Franklin is mine just the way he acts makes me laugh, and some of the haircuts you can get him is hilarious i also like how good he is at driving.

4. davidexct

davidexct Member

I forgot to mention about his driving ability, thanks for reminding me of that. Franklin is the best driver in his group, it is pleasurable when we drive a car which Franklin is driving in the game.

5. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Haven't played the game yet but I hear Johnny from GTA4 appears, so it's gonna be him.

6. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

Franklin, I think. I kept changing my mind the whole time I was playing though! The more I'd play as one particular character, the more I'd like them. Then I'd switch, and start liking one of the others more.

7. Jellyfish

Jellyfish Member

Isn't it a bit odd to have three characters? I think you just can't identify with any of them and so the game is somehow split up.

8. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

I didn't feel that way, really. I actually thought I would back before I played it, but after I actually started to like each of them for their own ways.

9. Oakster

Oakster Member

Having 3 characters didn't stop me from identifying with them at all, of course less with Trevor, but I think that's a good thing I didn't identify with him as much :)

bombthecherry likes this.
  10. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

My favorite character is Trevor. Yeah, he is a crazy guy and killed Michel in the game, but he is amazing. That's what GTA V is all about.

11. orz

orz Member

Definitely Michael, I think most people would choose the same though. Although you can argue differently the whole story of GTA 5 does focus on Michael being the main character in a sense or at least that's how I've thought of it.

12. bombthecherry

bombthecherry Member

Michael certainly felt like the main character of the three to me.

13. jimjom

jimjom New Member

I like Franklin best, tough Trevor is the most fun, particularly during fights. That said, Michael definitely has his moments.

14. TopRacer

TopRacer New Member

Trevor has to be my favorite character. He's hilarious, and really witty. Some of his quotes are amazing, and he's such a good fighter. He's probably one of the funniest video game characters I've ever came across :p

15. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

Franklin, without a doubt. His special ability is really awesome - I love him! My absolute favourite GTAV character.

16. Oakster

Oakster Member

Trevor for fighting, Franklin for driving and Michael for casual cruising around, never get tired of any of them :)

17. Boundless

Boundless Member

Michael for me. This dude just looks sick and the way he acts makes me enjoy this game even more.

18. Chaos

Chaos Member

My favorite character is Trevor. He is the perfect character for GTA franchise: maniac, crazy, fearless with nothing to loose. Michael and Franklin are great characters too, but Trevor has something extra.

19. Oakster

Oakster Member

Trevor definitely is the only one where it makes sense to go on those crazy rampages we all do from time to time on GTA.
    Stop an intersection with a rocket launcher, blowing up all cars and killing all the cops that show up? That's so Trevor :)

20. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

My favorite character from GTA V would have to be Trevor. He is crude, rude and freaking hilarious through out the entire game. My favorite part is his introduction, when he is doing Johnny's girlfriend and then beats him to death. Trevor is one crazy dude.