Favorite All time TV Show?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by msreebaybay, Mar 5, 2014.

1. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

My all-time favorite tv show is from Nickelodeon named “iCarly”. It will always remain as my favorite childhood show.

2. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

My favorite tv shows are Law of the Jungle and Running Man. It's a Korean Tv show. Beside those two I don't watch any tv shows.

3. Kieranlewix

Kieranlewix Member

I'd have to go with The Vampire Diaries. I've watched the entire series; eight seasons about 8 times. I have always been a fan of vampire and werewolf movies and TV shows, but TVD was the Pinnacle of the genre for me. Vampires and werevolves are portrayed not only as bloodsucking monsters but also as real people with real feelings and desires. Personally, I am a Stefan fan though I also like Damon. The entire series revolves around the story of two brothers who love and hate each other so much that they would die for each other severally but not let anyone kill them or their sibling. It also features Elena, a young girl who dreams of becoming a doctor in future just like her dad but ends up meeting Damon and Stefan who turn her world topsy turvy. She falls in love with Stefan and then with Damon while still dating Stefan. This causes the brothers to fight and loathe each other with a burning hatred. Eventually they realize their brotherly bond means everything to them and they become beat friends once more for like the twentieth time in their century and a half-old vampire life. It's also very interesting how they face off with the original vampires in particular Klaus Michaelson and come out of the whole ordeal in one piece. I also love The Originals which is a continuation of The Vampire Diaries and features the life and end of the original family of vampires. That said, I still prefer The Vampire Diaries to The Originals, which is an unpopular opinion.