FAST Racing Neo Trailer From Nintendo

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Alex Bean, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Guest

[​IMG]

In the future, there will still be racing – and that is where Nintendo’s FAST Racing Neo comes in [or will come in December 2015] – though, if we are to understand this trailer correctly, there will be no wheels on these futuristic cars and therefore, in theory anyway, presumably no need for that paved roadway they are floating over…

The post FAST Racing Neo Trailer From Nintendo appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

2. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Sounds cool to me. I like it when racing games don't have licensed cars to rely on for hype and hopefully they put in more innovations into the gameplay mechanics as a result instead of just changing the vehicle type used.

3. Susime

Susime Active Member

Hmm, This looks and sounds very much like a similar game with a very similar concept *cough* Wipeout *cough*

Either way, it does look pretty nice.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it it does look like wipeout. Although I guess there is room for more than one hover car racing game especially if this one is just as good or hopefully even better.

5. Susime

Susime Active Member

Oh yeah there's definitely room for more, but I just hope they do it right.

(But to be perfectly honest I'm still holding out for a new Wipeout release!)