F1 2013 F1 2O13: Did you like the game or not? How would you rare it/

Discussion in 'F123' started by wowtgp, Oct 10, 2013.

1. ray king

ray king Member

F1 2013 is a great game if you want just racing and no flashy gameplay. But the AI is hard and comparing it with other titles being released, it is hard to say If I would keep playing it.

2. moaz13

moaz13 Member

It's a solid 8. It transforms to a 10 once you have a wheel to play with, it changes so much! Also PC port and performance is perfect.

3. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I would rate it really high if I would have to, but you have to play it for quite some time to get used to it or in other words to get better at it. The AI is pretty hard to beat and that could turn you off this game, but I assure you that if you give it a chance you won't regret it.

4. SonicSlayer

SonicSlayer Member

I really loved it. The handling was great, AI was not too easy, graphics were pretty good, the accurately recreated the real-life tracks in the game. However, as with all racing games the game is much more enjoyable to play off the bat if you have a gamepad or racing wheel. If you still haven't played it yet, do yourself a favour and play it ASAP.

5. SonicSlayer

SonicSlayer Member

I really loved it. The handling was great, AI was not too easy, graphics were pretty good, the accurately recreated the real-life tracks in the game. However, as with all racing games the game is much more enjoyable to play off the bat if you have a gamepad or racing wheel. If you still haven't played it yet, do yourself a favour and play it ASAP.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I agree. I've never played any of the F1 games and this was the first one I tried out, and was it a great introduction to the genre. I initially thought it would be boring since I'm more into street racing but after the first few minutes I found out the merits of this type of racing no by the end of my session I've found a new sense of appreciation for the sport as a whole which I think speaks loads of how well and realistic they made this game to be.

7. shreklock

shreklock Member

This game is great, especially with a wheel. It's exceptionally good if you're competing with friends. Although I haven't played any other F1 games, so can't compare it.

8. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

The game's really great, I would easily rate it as an 7.5 out of 10

9. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

It was okay, it was just another realistic racing game though, so most of the efforts in the game development were spent in the graphics department, and not on anything else. It's just a racing game where you all start at the line, get to the finish line first, then repeat on another map. As fun as that sounds, I really don't think you can get 100 hours to clock on this game, as it would be incredibly boring after a few hours of doing the same thing. Sure, the thrill of racing would kick in at the beginning, but it can only last so long as you will be able to do the exact same thing over and over again until you quit.

10. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

That's interesting.

11. mynameisshieldler

mynameisshieldler Member

True.

12. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

It's a very decent game. I would rate it a 9/10.