F1 2013 F1 2015 The Most Realistic Racing Game?

Discussion in 'F123' started by Denis Hard, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

According to the game makers F1 2015 is the most "realistic" racing game ever made.

http://www.codemasters.com/game/f1-2015/
    If you've played the F1 series games, would you say they are "realistic" enough to convince us that the new game is the most realistic?

2. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I would love to play this game, but it doesn't really matter to me if it is realistic r not. I just want a game that has really cool tracks, good music and awesome cars.

3. puneeth8994

puneeth8994 Member

It would be awesome to play this game, gotta see what's new in it.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I think a lot of the racing games out there now are on an equal playing field when it comes to realism but perhaps since this is a sport that is already very set and scientific at this point it is much easier to make it as realistic as possible so I'm inclined to believe them when they say it.

5. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I think it's pretty high up there as far as realism goes, but there's plenty of other realistic racing sims out there as well.

6. OursIsTheFury

OursIsTheFury Member

The problem with realistic racing games is that these games are incredibly boring after some time has passed and it has very little replay value apart from unlocking new cars and tracks. There's no come from behind win or accidental wins because of a lucky weapon attack, it's just racing, and it's more graphics than actual fun gameplay, or am I wrong to assume that?

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Active Member

I've played a couple of Formula 1 games, and what I've found is that on a lot of them they can be too realistic.

On some you actually have to have the reactions of an actual Formula 1 racing driver to be able to get round the track in one piece, and that's without the other cars!