Every single GTA V cheat codes!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by AlexTraveller, Oct 12, 2013.

1. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

http://gtavox.com/cheats/

I'm a huge fan of using cheat codes, especially in the Grand Theft Auto series. If you need 'em, here you go!

2. Brad

Brad Member

Its good to use them but i think only when you have actually completed the game not just when you have started it if you start cheating when you first start then it can get boring.

3. msreebaybay

msreebaybay Member

I only use Grand Theft Auto cheat codes as a means to have fun, I never use them to further myself in the game. That to me, is basically cheating. It kind of defeats the purpose of actually purchasing the game. You know?

4. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

I'll start taking a look at the cheat codes once I have completed the story mode. I don't like activating them until after that point!

5. Poynt

Poynt Member

I have already memorized those codes in my mind specially the "Skyfall" cheat and it makes me fly like superman! XD

6. qaximor

qaximor New Member

I thank you for this, but I rather use the website cheatcc because I always have been using it since PS1 and it's easy to navigate in.

7. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

I do find it more fun to use the cheat codes when I am just driving around and taking a break from the missions. The other reason why I happen to like this new game so much is because I noticed when I was doing a mission that my weapons cheat was disabled so they actually do that which I actually like because sometimes using the cheat codes during a mission would mess up the saving progress in the other games. So it's good to know that when you go into a mission and forget to deactivate a code they actually do it for you.

8. Rawisjason

Rawisjason Member

I only use the invincibility, sky fall, and wanted level down cheats. Whenever I'm bored, the sky fall comes In handy because it's almost as of they're flying. During the campaign however, I would find it so hard to lose the cops that I would use the cheat to lower the wanted level. I like how Rockstar added these cheats, but they should have added more.

9. cookiemonster16

cookiemonster16 Member

Yes I would have to agree I did notice that there weren't as many cheat codes for this GTA game compared to the others. Being how much they upgraded this game with so many details having more cheat codes would've made the game more fun.

10. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

i completed the story without cheats and it was alright, i want to try again when i actually use cheats they do make the game more fun :)

11. gats

gats Member

Thanks for sharing. I will test these out and see how badly I can break the game later.