Driving in real life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jurew2, Aug 10, 2014.

1. overcast

overcast Member

pretty much same with me too. I think car racing is lot better to set the driving mindset. lot of things to learn that way.

2. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

Truth be told, but I have applied a lot of my driving skill in games to real life driving. One such skill is in negotiating a curve, In a driving game we now that we have to keep near the curve than to stay far from it in turning and I am now applying this technique in real driving. Another is gradual breaking rather than breaking only once. In a Gran Turismo for example when the cars are zooming past your own and tailing other cars is almost a natural occurence, intermittent breaking applies. In my real life driving I do the same by applying small breaks rather than deep ones when already near a car.

3. Lissiel

Lissiel New Member

I have not tried driving in real life, but I'm so good driving in racing games. When I race, I really feel that I know how to drive really well. I really like to learn how to drive someday. But I think it's not something that I will really enjoy than racing game.

4. aceracing001

aceracing001 Member

I drive too almost 7 days a week. But if we compare real driving with driving games there is a world of difference. Defensive driving is best in the real world in that way we avoid accidents. But aggressive driving will make you win in games and even if your car flips over there is always a reset.