Don't touch the white tile?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Dez97, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Dez97

Dez97 Member

Don't touch the white tile is a mobile game, where you try not to touch the white tile while the go eiter really fast horizontally up or down. Or any of the other modes you wish to play in.
    I've been playing it on and off for a while, and I gotta say it might be a bit addicting to me sometimes.

What about you? What's your high score? and have you ever played the game?

2. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

I played it before! But my high score wasn't that good. I like playing the Arcade mode. I think the Arcade mode is the continuous one... or it might be classic. I can't remember, but it's the continuous one. It's pretty fun because the longer you go, the faster it is! It's pretty good for your reflexes. But the thing that I hate the most is that when you first start out, you start really slow.

3. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

The concept is pretty simple and stupid, but the game itself is very addicting. Something about beating your highscore has quite an appeal to everyone. I really enjoy it.

4. RamZor

RamZor Member

This game is so addicting !
    When I found out about this game I played it soooo much. Me and my friends were fighting for the highscore and it was really fun. I really liked the arcade mode where it just keeps going untill you lose. It got really fast at the end and it was a pleasure.

5. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I agree with the people before me, this game is very addictive. It is very simple and therfore many people can play it in their free time, it doesn't take any time to learn how to play it. Only what takes time by playing this game is to master it, but you want that in a game. This is one of the best games for going through my free time away from home where I can't use my computer for now.

6. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I just deleted a lot of my old games so I'm looking for a few new ones and this sounds very interesting. I'll have to look it up later on and see if it's something that I'll like. It does sound very unique though and the title makes me very curious.

7. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I tried playing this game before, it was pretty fun. Some versions have ads though, so its really annoying if you click on the ad instead of the tile #@%!$!!!!!!

8. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Haven't played it in a while so I'm not 100% sure what my highscore is or was. It is a great game though especially if you have nothing to do or need to pass the time. It's such a simple idea for a game yet it is so addictive and great. The ads can get a bit annoying but it's better than it being one of those pay-to-win games. It makes the developer some money so that's fine