Does anyone use Amazon?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by billydd, Oct 14, 2013.

1. billydd

billydd Member

I managed to get free delivery with my items which saved me a few pounds compared to shopping on Ebay, have you shopped with Amazon yet?

2. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

I shop with Amazon, concerning with books mostly. I love books, especially if it's at a cheaper price. Amazon is one of the most trust-worthy and and one of the most recognizable shopping websites out there. My dad doesn't really enjoy shopping online, concerned about the product itself whether it's a video game, which really aren't that cheap at Amazon or a full-fledged product. I can see his point, but come on, books for cheap prices, what's not to love?

3. Awildgmr

Awildgmr New Member

I shop with Amazon a lot. I buy books, music, movies, and games. I have bought a lot of good products on their website. I like some of their deals and I have also gotten some very hard to find products there also. I don't order enough to get free shipping all the time, but I like it when I do.

4. davis

davis Active Member

I shop with both and I have to say I like Amazon the most. Their customer support is the best I've seen, fast and fair. Then there's the range of products that's unmatched by any other site. I'd rather buy new than used so Amazon is the first on my go-to list when I'm looking for something.

5. Awildgmr

Awildgmr New Member

I think I will start using Amazon for my hard to find items. I was looking for an old video game and the price was too high on ebay, but Amazon had it and at a reasonable price.

6. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

I use Amazon so much that I decided to pay for a year of Amazon Prime. It means I get free next day delivery on all eligible items for the year. Not bad for £50

7. Awildgmr

Awildgmr New Member

I thought about getting Amazon Prime, but I was undecided about it. I like the benefits of it, so I may just sign up for it.

8. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Yeah. Use it a fair amount. It's reliable, the shipping is quick and the prices are not exorbitant. No reason not to use it.

9. Awildgmr

Awildgmr New Member

I think I will use it since I have been doing a lot of shopping on Amazon lately. I do like the benefits and that's what I look for.

10. TheViper

TheViper Member

I shop with Amazon a lot and you can get some good deals there. Just be very careful with the up sell as it can be extreme. I have found items on their with a up sell of almost $20 at times.

11. derezzed

derezzed New Member

I dislike them as a company, so I try to avoid it where I can. However I have gotten some electronics items off Amazon over the years when I couldn't find them otherwise.

12. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

Why so? They seem decent enough to me or to most people for that matter.

13. Baize

Baize New Member

yes I do. On some days they're good but on some other their service sucks especially this xmas season expect late deliveries from them :-(

14. randee555

randee555 Member

I absolutely love Amazon! It's one of those sites where if you want to buy a gift and not sure what to get, they have a little bit of everything for everyone. I also love the speed of their shipping, as soon as you order, your package arrives in no time! It's truly awesome!

15. Oakster

Oakster Member

I use Amazon all the time, it has all sorts of different things, it's great how from the same store you can buy a graphics card, a sweatshirt, a carton of milk and have all of that shipped to your house the same day!

16. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

Thats funny, I save money shipping on Ebay and that's why I just recently switched back to Ebay. I shop on amazon still, just not as much

17. niiro17

niiro17 Member

I really want to buy from Amazon but they said that it's not available from my country. I know there is a way but it's too risky and there are many process so I can't buy things from them.

18. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I've always wanted to buy from there but I'm not from the US so I couldn't or even if I could the shipping fees would be insanely high. I sometimes browse the site and I always see something I like.

19. gats

gats Member

I shop wherever is cheapest and Amazon sometimes happens to be the place I buy from. I find myself buying from Ebay more than Amazon.

20. cyberpinoy

cyberpinoy Member

No i go directly to the manufactures of the products I ant to purchase and either buy it from them directly or use one of their resellers they advise on their site.