Does anyone here use bitcoin ?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by wulfman, Nov 21, 2014.

1. wulfman

wulfman Member

Do you sell it or buy it ? What do you use it for ?

2. wulfman

wulfman Member

I buy it to use at sites like purse.io . You can save up to 25% on items at amazon.com.

3. wulfman

wulfman Member

I really want to understand the mining process though. How much does it cost to invest in the equipment and what kind of returns you could expect.

4. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I have traded once or twice in person just so I could use it to buy some goods online but that's about it. After hearing about the biggest exchanger shutting down I'm glad I didn't put a good chunk of my money in there.

5. wulfman

wulfman Member

Which exchanger shut down ? Both online exchanges that US customers primarily use are doing fine.

6. wulfman

wulfman Member

I use coinbase.com. They are aggravating in the sense it takes 3-4 business days for them to credit you the coins after you make a purchase.

7. wulfman

wulfman Member

Online there are sites you can save a lot of money by using them as a payment method. And it is huge for identity protection because no information is required except at the place where you actually buy the coin. No IDs, names, even addresses.

8. tpicks

tpicks Member

For now I do not use bitcoin. I am still looking up the online for sites that pay with bitcoin to work with and earn some bitcoin.

9. overcast

overcast Member

I use bitcoin. I am into dash, ether, bitcoin, steem and few other currencies. so far I am doing good with them. Though not a good amount of earning to be honest. I am just earning on some of the top currencies. And it can be a bit dragging sometimes. So hopefully things work out for me.

10. sidney

sidney Member

I don't use bitcoin yet but it's something that I would love to have for free so that I can spend it.

11. overcast

overcast Member

If you want buy it now is the time. The reason being there are lot of low rates going on for the coins. And it can be really good for the value of the coins. It seems like good option.

12. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

The value of the bitcoin has increased over the past few years. I don't use bitcoin but I'm thinking of investing on it for future purposes just in case that the value increases again.

13. Athanas

Athanas Member

I only here about it but I have never tried it out. If I had any knowledge rrgarding the same, I would be happy to use it.

14. overcast

overcast Member

I am using it. As of now it is down. And not much market for the same. I hope tht it picks up. I have made investment into it. But based on what I have seen it seems like it may not be that easy though.

15. ruse

ruse Member

I don't know about this, I'm just goingto wait to see how it goes before I get involved.

16. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

I used to mined bitcoins but I stop it months ago. The mining depends on my Internet connectivity and as I was here in a country which Internet connection is too slow, mining is not recommendable. And the earning process in bitcoin is too slow. You need a lot of patience and I don't have that. So I gave up all my bitcoins and sell it.

17. Athanas

Athanas Member

It is a paying activity to engage in online, but I hear it requires a lot of initial investment.