Forza Motorsport 5 Do You Think That Forza 5 Is A Game Changer?

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon' started by turklife, Jan 16, 2014.

1. turklife

turklife New Member

Forza 5 is one of the newest next-gen racing games currently on the market. In your opinion, is Forza 5 more of a revolutionary game, or do you feel that it is more of the same? With all of the other next-gen console games on the horizon, how do you think Forza 5 will measure up against the competition?

2. sidd230

sidd230 Member

If mean to say, in competition to Gran Turismo, they have been neck in neck since they started. No idea what this generation will bring.

3. ciorex

ciorex Member

Forza is all about cars. Its for car lovers. So the emphasis will always be placed on creating the most realistic looking and driving cars.

Also, they spent a lot of time trying to improve the physics which to me is #1 in this kind of game.

4. Kaseyallan

Kaseyallan New Member

I wouldn't say game changer I'd just say its a new game for a change rather than GT & NFS until we die.

5. mrmatthew2k

mrmatthew2k New Member

Most people aren't very attracted to Forza. I do think they should appeal more to the general audience, and open the game to other platforms. That would help the game compete. Forza isn't selling any Xbox Ones.

6. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

Not really. More crappy production quality doesn't change much..

7. ray king

ray king Member

Well, the graphics of Forza 5 is extremely good and the game is really good. I really love the rewind feature in the game. There are some voice over works by the likes of Jeremy Clarkson - Top Gear. I guess the gameplay is a matter of taste though.

[​IMG]

8. jaray87

jaray87 New Member

Can't say for a fact that it's a game changer but a good alternative to GT. I do like it a lot though with the realistic on and off track options.

Been trying to master drifts, find the controls a tad harder than GT - any have success with that?

Yes, the Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson does provide some humour.

9. jurew2

jurew2 Member

I do not think that Forza 5 is a game changer, because I think that it didn't change as much so that we could say that it is a game changer. There are games like GT that are similar to it and I wouldn't say that either of them is a game changer.

10. xlSynergy

xlSynergy Member

I don't think Forza 5's a game changer, but it's fun. It's not like it's a completely different game, but that doesn't mean it's bad either.

11. diecarmona

diecarmona New Member

I hope so. But I don't expect it. The competition has already been established, it's Forza vs Gran Turismo, and none of those have really stepped up the game that much in their last releases. I think they are pretty happy with a split market and are just trying to make small improvements every release to keep the customers happy. I think if any game is going to be a game-changer, it's The Crew.

12. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

Its not like the game added anything that revolutionary other than the obvious graphical update, i wouldnt say its a game changer so much as a graphical update IMO

13. troutski

troutski Active Member

Forza 5 is a great game, but to say that it's a game changer is to make up pure lies. It's much of the same, and plenty of other racing games can beat it in certain aspects. Incredible game, but there's almost nothing that we haven't seen before or elsewhere.