Do You Still Play Old GTA Games?

Discussion in 'Console Gaming' started by Wubwub, Nov 4, 2013.

1. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

From time to time I still pop in my copy of San Andreas just to get that hood feeling and mess around. I finished the game a long time ago but I still like playing it, I wish the graphics were on GTA V's level though.

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well usually I can find some reason to back and play some of the older games in a series, but when it comes to GTA, not so much. There is just really nothing there, and I am not sure this is necessarily a bad thing, just different than I am used to. I think that I have liked some earlier versions better, but I still play the latest. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

3. Benoit W

Benoit W Member

Thе vаluе is thаt thеy'rе still fun gаmеs thаt аrе wоrth yоur timе. If I'm hоnеst, I dоn't think thаt GTа5 is muсh bеttеr thаn GTа4 by аny mеtriс I саrе аbоut. Frоm Viсе сity оnwаrds, thе stоry linеs аnd сhаrасtеrisаtiоn wеrе еxсеllеnt. Thе gun plаy аnd саr hаndling hаd gоt prоgrеssivеly bеttеr, but thе оldеr gаmеs аrе still fun.
    аnd thеy'rе сhеаp. Sо why nоt plаy thеm,аnd еxpеriеnсе sоmе piесеs оf rесеnt gаming histоry. Sеquеls аrеn't аlwаys bеttеr (аs I sаy, I prеfеr 4 tо 5).

4. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

I have playd Grand Theft Auto 4 and 5, and i have also played parts of GTA 3 and Vice City.
    I like Grand Theft Auto: Vice City the best, because of the setting and 80s style. Also the map is not to big like in later games, in my opinion.

5. Athanas

Athanas Member

Once in a while, I do play them. With the introduction and emergence of new games daily, there is a tendency of forgetting the old ones. Myself I have not forgotten about them at all, I play them atleast one a month.

6. overcast

overcast Member

I had kept those games in the past. But had to remove them. So it's not much use anymore for me. I know for sure that some of the time it can be really hard to even keep that many high games.

7. sidney

sidney Member

Yes, GTA never gets old in my book. GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas are my favorite.

8. maestro

maestro Member

I still have the old pc versions of GTA on my portable hard disk. I think I've got Vice City, GTA III and San Andreas. I like to play them when I feel nostalgic.

9. fishbate

fishbate Member

I still have a copy of San Andreas and Vice City on my game storage. There are times that i miss the game that's why it's wise to have an installer around just to make sure you'll get over your cravings.

10. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

I don't play older versions of GTAs. The newer versions are way better that's why I don't go back anymore playing the oldr ones.

11. overcast

overcast Member

I think some of the GTA games are worth the replay cost. But not all the time if you ask me. Just few of them are good enough.

12. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

Of course, it will always be my favorite game to play because it reminds me of my childhood days.

13. Athanas

Athanas Member

We shouldn't completely forget the old stuff actually.