NASCAR 14 Do you play online?

Discussion in 'NASCAR 23' started by Dez97, Jun 17, 2014.

1. diecarmona

diecarmona New Member

This. I yearn for the day when good fibre optic internet connection is free and mandatory all over the world. I really hate lag more than Hitler. :p

Also, another problem with online games is how much of an advantage hardcore players have over casuals. With most games, I don't spend enough time playing them to become even half as good as the usual people you see online.

2. troutski

troutski Active Member

I mean, you kind of have to play racing games online. That's most of the fun!

3. shreklock

shreklock Member

Of course, playing only with bots is boring, you can;t compare it to playing with real people. Though sometimes griefers do ruin my mood when they do annoying things.

4. dinomarino1

dinomarino1 Member

i cannot get into it, it is tedious and overall not very enjoyable IMO

5. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I wonder if you have ever tried playing this game online. I guess not. It's certainly fun. You should try it sometime.

6. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

good point, I'm not a hard core guy and if you are a newbie and ask a question or screw up some people will help but you generally get rolled over with insults from a couple of hard core players. It does not happen all of the time but it's happened to me twice. It's a game... A GAME!

7. allarijit

allarijit New Member

Yup I do, and online matches are one of the most thrilling/competitive aspects of racing games! There are a bunch of games online: Mario Kart Wii, Need For Speed series, NASCAR series are just a few which have great multiplayer options in my opinion!

8. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I definitely play online, I'm of the idea that racing games are much more enjoyable when you can play them with other people. That's why I usually start playing online and forget about the single player entirely.