NASCAR 14 Do you play online?

Discussion in 'NASCAR 23' started by Dez97, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Dez97

Dez97 Member

I like to just get in a race and run it, but some people feel different about playing online versus just playing....I wanted to know

Do you play online?
    How do you like it?
    What do you think is the difference?

2. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Of course most of the games that I buy the first thing that I have to ensure is that the game has an online mode and if it doesn't I won't buy the game. Online is the future of gaming.

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

I don't tend to play online as often as I play the game solo. I tend to suck at this game, so I don't really think I will be doing myself any favor if I go online

4. gats

gats Member

Although I like to play as online as I can, I think this game is a little too casual to play online. I like this game to play with my girlfriend or my friends in real life. There are better games to play online in my free time.

5. crazyman1090

crazyman1090 Member

I totally agree with teabwoi. Online gaming is definitely the future of gaming (you can already see many people moving from RPGs to MOBAs) and I ALWAYS play online mode. Again, playing against real people can be so much different and actually has a factor of satisfaction when you beat them instead of just the same old "Oh yay, I won against a bunch of bots."

6. JessiFox

JessiFox Member

I can see how a lot of people are of the opinion that online gaming is the way it's heading overall, but no, I don't play this one online at all. I don't really think I'm that great at it and it's not my favorite game either, so it's not something I spend enough time playing to enjoy playing it online.

7. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

While I agree that online gaming is the future of gaming, I do not currently play this online, due to lack of a better Internet connection and due to the fact I would get my arse kicked up to the point I would get frustrated and break something.

8. Qarnage

Qarnage Member

I don't think this game is really the type of game I'd play online all that much. There's other options out there that I would much prefer to play online rather than this game.

9. soconfused

soconfused New Member

The first thing to notice in a game now a days is the online feature, how much people are online and racing. You are right there are other features but having this makes the games play a bit prolonged.

10. gmckee1985

gmckee1985 Member

Love playing online. One of the important features of advanced gaming systems. Nothing better than competing against your friends or family even if they're not in the same state as you. It really brings out some fierce competition and I've had a lot of laughs and fun times playing online.

11. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I like to play it online because it's way more challenging, and I personally prefer to race against other people. The offline mode is good too, don't get me wrong but the online mode is way more fun.

12. cameronpalte

cameronpalte New Member

I do play a variety of games online because they are very interesting and fun to play. I find playing online games more interesting than offline games.

13. danachka

danachka New Member

Yes I love playing online, it's just fun. And the variety of free games you can ever play is endless and so great!

14. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

I play online using a few games. COD is one, as well as a couple of other warrior style games. I've done NASCAR games online before and hope to do it more in the future but I'm not good enough yet. I also need to update my devices, steering, etc for truer online racing.

15. diecarmona

diecarmona New Member

Yes, I love playing online. My favorite is racing against 20 people in a track. You see the funniest collisions ever, and the best part: No one actually gets hurt!

Has anyone won an online tournament before? I participated in a couple of them in my city and did kind of good, but there were so many pros it was impossible to win. I didn't even know half of the moves I witnessed that day were possible.

16. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I like to play multiplayer games online if I am bored or watching TV. It just isn't something that I seek out all of the time. I love a good race when I am about to go to bed. It just gets me pumped and then I can relax.

17. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

Multiplayer is definitely what makes most games more replayable. Training to be the best among other real life players is a compelling reason to practice and play the game until you are good at it. Such a concept simply does not work in single player, you're pretty much done with the game after clearing the story mode, only coming back for arcade mode occasionally if you find it fun.

18. diecarmona

diecarmona New Member

I don't agree with you. There's plenty single player games with infinite replayability in Single Player mode. Basically every sandbox has this. Also, every racing game I've played and liked I've kept playing after beating single player, even without online. I can give you examples of Sandbox games: Fallout, Elder Scrolls, GTA, etc.

19. bluekknd2

bluekknd2 New Member

Well when I need my ego stroked, or bruised, I go online. It just offers another challenge. It really depends on my mood.

20. mkCampbell

mkCampbell Member

I realized that' I've not played online in over a week. It's been nice not having to worry about connections, slow speed from other players, and the little burps that go along with it. Kind of a nice break.