Do you like cooking?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Qamra, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Qamra

Qamra Member

I love cooking but I'm lazy!
    How about you, do you enjoy cooking?
    What are your favourite dishes?

2. billydd

billydd Member

I love cooking all kinds of dishes, curries, stir frys and even casseroles the last stir fry I did was mushrooms and bean sprouts.

3. RedStreak40

RedStreak40 New Member

I would like to think of myself as a good cook, but I know it is a lie. Last time I tried to cook bacon, I nearly set the whole house on fire. Now I just stick to making cereal or sandwiches lol.

4. dannyboy

dannyboy Member

I like cooking. It feels good when you cook something and it comes out tasting good.

5. Rand paul

Rand paul Member

Cookings great:) Ive been known to make a decent shortbread from time to time.

6. phatboi

phatboi New Member

I LOVE cooking, It's quite annoying cooking for just myself sometimes so usually invite friends over so I can cook and watch a movie and play games, they bring the beer I supply some of the best food in this small town. :D

7. Awildgmr

Awildgmr New Member

I love to cook and I cook every chance I get. I love to bake desserts and the one I am good at making is a sweet potato pie. Everyone loves it when I make it for thanksgiving and Christmas. I have thought about doing a pineapple upside down cake this year, but I don't know if I will do it yet.

8. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

I live with 4 other guys and once a week we cook a meal for eachother. Since I started this I have made some pretty nice dishes, my favourite being chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and spinach and then wrapped in bacon with hash potatoes and roasted veg on the side.

9. billydd

billydd Member

I love cooking a meal from scratch and l love trying new dishes, stir frys are the easiest and casseroles is another favourite of mine. Sweet potatoe casserole yummy:)

10. Racer X

Racer X Member

I'm mostly a frozen food guy.. and that's probably the norm for a guy in his early 20s. But I'm learning to prepare and cook my own food with my own hands.. and right now, it doesn't always taste as good as I imagine it should, lol. But I gotta say it's rewarding.. knowing that it came from my hands and that I'm feeding myself.

11. justusforus

justusforus Member

I love cooking. Gotten good at one pan roasts with carrots, potatoes, onions and celery all baked in one pan, cover , cook slow at 325 degrees and you will get a great roast, tasty veggies and enough for sandwiches.

12. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

I definitely like eating. Cooking? Not so much.

13. Baize

Baize New Member

I like eating than cooking, too much of a bother

14. Chaos

Chaos Member

I always enjoyed preparing my own meals and every day I cook 3 or 4 meals. There is a nice feeling when you are cooking your own food because you can try different things to improve the taste of your food using different condiments or spices.

15. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

I like cooking as well, although I'm kind of a simpleton. I make burgers, sandwiches, and pasta mainly. I find it takes too much time to bother with most of the time. I'd rather throw something in the microwave.

16. Poynt

Poynt Member

I love cooking but, I mostly cook hotdogs and eggs, for breakfast and dinner! I don't mind eating eggs at night they are delicious as always.

17. Oakster

Oakster Member

It's strange, I'm a terrible cook but I LOVE watching cooking shows to try and learn, but then I never put anything into practice, I just go "wow, if only I could cook..."
    I do love eating, though :)

18. randee555

randee555 Member

I like to cook from time to time but never really have time to do it. My boyfriend loves to cook and does almost all the cooking in our household. I think if we had a bigger kitchen and could both fit in there at the same time, I would enjoy cooking more.

19. Poynt

Poynt Member

Why don't you cook on your own? I am sure that your boyfriend will love you more if you do the cooking :p

20. Rocketman

Rocketman Member

I just bought a slow cooker the other day and made some beef and potatoes. Oh my god it's amazing. Highly recommend you guys check it out. A crock pot is only like 20 bucks so it's pretty cheap to get started, and all you do is throw a bunch of food into it and fall asleep. Makes vegetables a lot easier to eat for me because they're all soft and mushy.