Crazy Taxi: City Rush Coming Soon to Mobile

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Mar 15, 2014.

1. If you spent any time in arcades or department store lobbies in the late 90s or early 2000s, you’ve probably yet to get Crazy Taxi out of your head. The Offspring songs, the product placement, the “craaazy money” were all part of the experience. A new mobile game out today hopes to recapture it, but […]

Continue reading...

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

NOOOO. PLS NO. It's just another crappy infinite runner clone with a crazy taxi twist... What I wouldn't give for a proper next gen crazy taxi.

3. sidd230

sidd230 Member

No it is not. Its the original crazy taxy game. Free on iOS right now too.

4. Kandikkal

Kandikkal Member

Is this available on android too?

5. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

City Rush is a different thing then the original rerelease of the original game. City Rush is temple run knockoff.

^ City Rush

Re-release of the original game.

>.<

6. speedfreak

speedfreak New Member

A new crazy taxi game? It's been too long since a major console release of a game in the series, and it seems that I'm still going to have wait for one :(

7. ErzaShadowalker

ErzaShadowalker New Member

I agree, I have been hoping for one to be released on a major console. I don't like to play to much of the racing games on mobile devices (except the 3DS) I've never played any of the "Crazy Taxi" game but it looks like interesting.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Cool! I think it's a good thing that these games are getting released on mobile, and I hope that it continues to become a trend since there are some older games that I'd love to see make an appearance on app stores as well. I'm going to check out Crazy Taxi soon, definitely.

9. nickjt

nickjt Member

It looks like a great version of an infinite runner and the developers also made Sonic Rush which was great. The problem is that they could have made a great proper Crazy Taxi game. The port that was released of the first Crazy Taxi was ok, but if they had made a proper Crazy Taxi for mobile it could be really fun.

10. StarFox64

StarFox64 Member

If it is done right, then it will be a game that is definitely worth picking up. Has anyone had a chance to play it yet? It says that it has been "soft launched" in some areas. Whatever that means.