Car combat dating sim racing game

Discussion in 'Sim Racing' started by Denis Hard, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

A different kind of racing game.

Don't know if this sort of game will interest you:
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...test-college-sex-game-is-not-what-youd-expect
    I don't know if the game is free or not but you can get it here:
    https://hentaiphd.itch.io/bumrush

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Now this is an interesting concept.. haha! I wouldn't mind playing this game actually, but I hate 16-bit racing games simply because they don't feel competitive enough. Maybe I'd play it just for fun.

3. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I always liked interesting and unique games like this but personally I rarely gravitate to them unless I'm in the right mood especially for raunchy games. When I do get into them though they can be very fun. Thanks for sharing.

4. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I got a good laugh out of it, so I am good there. I guess I can see this being a game, because after all wasn't there that Crazy Taxi game, so it is kind of like that where you are racing but for a purpose. In this case, it is some college action, and I know that I can certainly relate to that struggle. I like it, and I guess it will just take someone with the guts to develop it. Thanks for sharing.

5. Norjak71

Norjak71 Member

This could be one of those silly cult classic ideas that ends up working. Sometimes the simplest things end up working although it does seem like the thing that will get old very quickly. I might give it a try later. Customization and add-ons are key for a successful game or app and I don't believe this has either but it might be fun to play once in a while to see the developers work.

6. Denis Hard

Denis Hard Member

I doubt there'll be any add-ons. The game is free after all. And maybe if the developers learn that there are a lot of people who liked the game, they could make another one. And another until the novelty wears off.

7. john flaming

john flaming Member

This game contains really a different idea and really love to play such a unique games.I heard a lot from gamers about it and I think that the main reason of its popularity is because of being free at all.