Best racing game for mobile?

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by Mason, Oct 12, 2013.

1. kingcool52

kingcool52 Member

Not a huge fan of the Asphalt series in my opinion. If you want a proper racing game that feels realistic then I think Real Racing is your go to game. It's so much fun, great graphics and has a cockpit view which the Asphalt games do not. Driving actually feels realistic and it's perfect for beginners or even advanced players :)

2. Athanas

Athanas Member

Need for speed is the one I have seen many people play. It is the most common. I think you should try that one.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I think there are plenty out there. Android is full of such games. I am sure in future things will get lot better with the racing games. And there will be more variety too. I am sure it may take time though.

4. dionnextherese

dionnextherese Member

I tried the Asphalt and so far it is the best racing game to play it on my Ipad. If you know any game similar to this, please let me know.

5. ruse

ruse Member

I've been playing the NFS racing game series since I was kid so NFS games would most definitely be my favorite

6. fishbate

fishbate Member

Yeah Need for Speed for me, it's a very enticing game and excellent graphics. Also developers had make it so light that compatibility is not an issue provided that your device is within requirements.

7. Cjanett

Cjanett Member

Asphalt and Real Racing are two of the best racing games now in mobile. Add Need for speed too. But I think with this three games your phone must have a higher Ram or storage otherwise it will log.

8. ruse

ruse Member

Asphalt and NFS are the only two mobile racing games that I used to play. Nowadays I always feel like it is a waste of time.

9. Athanas

Athanas Member

I agree with you. They are nice stuff, especially NFS.

10. overcast

overcast Member

Asphalt can be a good choice in case if you want to try something new. Lot of people are going for that these days.

11. NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja Member

As for me, I prefer Real Racing 3 as the best realistic racing game after Grid Autosport and Asphalt 9. The latter has impressive graphics though.

12. Minimorcillo

Minimorcillo New Member

What about this one "LCO Racing - Last Car Out"? It's very easy to play as there's no steering wheel, yet it's very deep and fun.

13. Minimorcillo

Minimorcillo New Member

Completely agree with you.