Best PC Game

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dailypost1, Oct 10, 2013.

1. dailypost1

dailypost1 Member

What is the best PC game you ever played?

Last edited: Oct 10, 2013
  2. davis

davis Active Member

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven.

I'm a big gangster buff, so the story does it for me. It's outdated now but it left a mark on me ages ago, along with Max Payne and Hitman. They really set the mood.

3. jerrodphilip

jerrodphilip New Member

A good PC gaming headset is almost a must if you want to have the best gaming experience. Most games nowadays are embedded with high definition audio effects.

4. SpiralArchitect

SpiralArchitect Member

CounterStrike 1.6, its simple, addictive and you can play it for as long as you want to without getting bored. Just kill the first person you see, who's not wearing the clothes your team is wearing. Simple.

5. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

Counter Strike Source - I played this competitively for a long old time

6. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Planescape: Torment.

7. davidexct

davidexct Member

The best PC game, I have played is Hitman Absolution. It has excellent graphics and sound. I like to play with silent instinct there.

8. AlexTraveller

AlexTraveller Member

Civilization V. I've played hours upon hours on this game, it's really fun to see your civilization grow and then terrorize the others with nuclear bombs and genocide the shit out of other countries!

rossonomous likes this.
  9. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I don't play on PC all that much but among the few I've gotten to play, I'd have to pick Counterstrike and dota. I got to play those a while back and I enjoyed it very much and a lot of my friends even got hooked on them.

10. burtpovski

burtpovski Member

League of Legends looks like it's up there right now. For the past few years, it seems to be one of the most popular games in the industry. Free to play game that is!

11. mssfgaming

mssfgaming Member

The best PC game I've ever played? Hm, well I'm playing a lot of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive recently with my friends, but I don't know if that's the best PC game ever. It's fun for sure but it has loads of flaws so I wouldn't call it the best game, however Valve has made some pretty solid games. Portal 2 is probably, to me, the best PC game just because it's simple, addictive and has a very solid casting of voice actors in a game filled with robots. It's a pretty good game no doubt about it.

12. niiro17

niiro17 Member

There are a lot of PC games that are great. I like Counter Strike: Global Offensive when it comes to online or competitive games. GTA V is great too it's my recent favorite game for me.

13. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Agreed. CS is a great game and very well made. The only problem I have with it is that I am not very good at it but it's still very fun for me to play nonetheless.

14. Ryan Allwright

Ryan Allwright New Member

My favorite PC game would have to be the original Deus Ex from the year 2000. Great sounds and graphics. A really well thought out game with a great story that never gets too old to play.

15. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I would have to say it is a tie between a lot of older ones. Actually I will just say that Civilization games are the best, and will be for some time. That said, though, I have to mention Commander Keen, Sim City, and then has anyone ever played a game called Myst? It was from a while ago, but it was a great mystery game. Interested to see other responses, and thanks for sharing.

16. artyarson

artyarson New Member

There's no such thing as the best PC game ever released. However, some games have definitely stood the test of time. GTA, FIFA, PES, COD, Hitman, NFS series... that's only beginning of the actual list.

17. tpicks

tpicks Member

Yes, this is one PC game I think is cool out there