Best Mission That You Played In GTA 5?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto' started by teabwoi, Jun 16, 2014.

1. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

I would say that overall GTA 5 was one of the best games that I have played all year and there were really some missions that I really enjoyed. Missions that I just had to play over and over because of the amount of action that were in these missions.

Two missions that I really enjoyed was the first mission when you had to rob the jewelry store. That mission was of the chain. Another mission that I really enjoyed playing and one that I really think made the game stand out was the last robbery that you had to do. I swear when I was playing that mission I felt like I was in a movie.

What were you favorite missions in GTA 5?

2. rossonomous

rossonomous Member

The first mission was good, but the chase after got boring.

I was very fascinated by the torture scene. Not because i'm a freak and I'm into that kind of stuff, but because it was something i'd never done in a game before. That was crazy!

3. wowtgp

wowtgp Member

The very first one was a really good one. In general I liked all the robbery missions. They were really well done.

4. FosterTXT

FosterTXT Member

My favorite Grand Theft Auto V mission was thee last one, where you have to decide whether you want to kill Trevor or Franklin or to try your luck on a death wish. I felt that this added a lot to the main story.

5. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Yeah I think that the most fun that I had playing the game had to be the robbery missions. I honestly think that they did a great job when it came to putting together the missions especially the robbery ones I think that is was those missions that I really had the most fun playing.

6. ciorex

ciorex Member

Derailed, where you jump a Sanchez on a train and end up crashing it to get the gold statue.

Eye In the Sky, where you use the police chopper camera to scan targets and then identify/follow the target.

Both those featured things that were only available in those missions, they just kind of stand out.

My favorites were probably actually the setups to the heist missions. Stealing a certain car, sneaking into the bug van place and stealing a van, hijacking gas, etc.

7. mark973

mark973 Member

I liked the heist in which you got to use those juggernaut suits. That was some awesome fun blasting people away and destroying tons of cars. That was probably my most favorite mission.

8. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Oh yeaaaaahhhhh! I really liked that mission as well the one with the Juggernaut suits. Man I really think that that missions was really cool to play. I just like the feeling of being able to just power through the police that were there and not being stopped by them. Honestly this game has left a whole new unforgettable experience for me on the Xbox 360. I really hope that the next one that they bring out would be even better than this one.

9. rgrimes

rgrimes Member

The juggernaut suit mission, forgot the name of it though. But I generally liked all of the robbery missions, those were fun.

10. MightMissChristmas

MightMissChristmas New Member

The one at the IAA building was pretty dope.

11. ciorex

ciorex Member

Derailed, where you jump a Sanchez on a train and end up crashing it to get the gold statue.

Eye In the Sky, where you use the police chopper camera to scan targets and then identify/follow the target.

Both those featured things that were only available in those missions, they just kind of stand out.

My favorites were probably actually the setups to the heist missions. Stealing a certain car, sneaking into the bug van place and stealing a van, hijacking gas, etc.

12. kaitheteen

kaitheteen Member

I really like these "choose-your-adventure" type of scenes. These were always fun for me.

13. jmoriarty630

jmoriarty630 Member

I think the best mission was also the most brutal one. And I'm speaking of course of the one with Trevor when he tortures that guy. It gave the most awkward feelings.

14. Catalyst64

Catalyst64 New Member

I thought the one where you have to drive Franklin behind Michael's moving boat so he could jump on it and save Jizzle was pretty neat. Also, of course, the bank heist with the Juggernaut suits. Man, that was cool.

15. Trevorwilson

Trevorwilson New Member

I'm a fan of the missions where you have to make a decision. My favorite one was surely the last one when you decide on whether to kill Trevor or Franklin. Hard decision :( had to finish the game twice xD

16. teabwoi

teabwoi Member

Trevorwilson so you chose to kill one of the characters in the game? I just decided to keep both of them alive and then I went and killed all the other people that were coming against us. I just could not kill one of them because I mean although it was a video game I had become real close to them.

17. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

The very last mission for Ending C is my favorite. It was just so epic and amazing. Instead of killing the main three, they band together to do away with their main enemies. I love that.

18. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I enjoyed the robbery missions the most! There were very intense and I felt like I was in a movie! :D
    The missions where you had to choose were pretty good too. Definitely something new and exciting! The mission where you had to torture someone was pretty brutal though, but definitely something that you didn't expect.
    They've done a great job with the missions on this game!

19. spectre456

spectre456 Member

All the heists were really cool and I really enjoyed them. That said, my favorite is the one you do on a Blaine County bank. That heist is crazy, you get the military involved and are hauling everything in a huge body armor with a mini gun strapped to your hip. It's by far the craziest heist in the game.

20. ACSAPA

ACSAPA Member

I liked the jewelry store job and the death wish ending where you have to go tie up all the loose ends.