Batman: Arkham Knight Out June 2, Batmobile Edition Announced

Discussion in 'Racing Game Central News' started by Shawn Hopkins, Sep 8, 2014.

1. shreklock

shreklock Member

Batmobile does indeed look awesome, though once again it's the thing that I want but I don't need it. The game does sound good, I enjoyed the previous batman games, I hope I'll like this one too.

2. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

I really can't wait for the conclusion to the Arkham series. I am a huge fan, and I loved all the games (heck, even Origins, despite the fact that it didn't bring anything new to the formula). I was really hyped for the game ever since I saw the trailer, but my hype died down a bit when it was delayed. However, I guess the delay is for the best, as it shows that they are giving their best to make sure that the finale will live up to the Arkham name.

3. BRyze

BRyze Member

I don't think the batmobile is enough to push me to buying the game right away. I like the arkham games but they're time consuming. A lot of the puzzles seem to repeat themselves too eventually.

4. Strykstar

Strykstar Member

While I'm hyped up about this game, I'm not paying this much money for the batmobile statue, especially since I already have batmobile statue from when I bought the Dark Knight DVD set.

5. Determined2014

Determined2014 New Member

I have not gotten it either, am kind of waiting to hear reviews from other peopl before I go out to buy it.

6. Yosostupid

Yosostupid Member

Wow, I've always wanted more depth into the batmobile in a Batman game, and I guess I got what I wanted. I just hope it won't focus on the batmobile, and become a turret shooting simulator. If they have a mix of the batmobile and Batman's amazing gliding skills and gadgets, I'll be so happy. On a side note, it comes out a day before my birthday on June 3.

7. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

Well you know the Batman franchise has a hardcore following, I am generally not a big fan of dark games but this is somthing to look forward to. I hope it will live up to expectations, of super action and superior graphics.

8. Jasonreid

Jasonreid Member

Well I an not really a big fan of dark games, but this looks intresting. Batman has been a childhood favourite. Just hope this will live up to expectations action and superior graphics.

9. Kamarsun1

Kamarsun1 Member

No Xbox 360 release, well I'm sure the visuals will look nice, but since I don't own one, or the Ps4,I guess I won't be playing this, I could get the PC version if I have enough specs for it.

10. Corten

Corten Member

I'm so hyped for this game. I love Batman and the first two games were amazing, please, don't screw it up Rocksteady. 2/3 excellent games is a pretty good ratio, but let's make that 3/3 for the 100% success rate.

11. troutski

troutski Active Member

Origins should have been a fine game, but it just felt so clunky compared to the first two games in the series.