F1 2013 AI too hard in F1 2013?

Discussion in 'F123' started by wowtgp, Oct 10, 2013.

1. shreklock

shreklock Member

If the AI was easy, you would hardly improve on your driving. I don't believe bots are too hard, I think it wouldn't be as interesting as it is right now.

2. GlacialDoom

GlacialDoom Member

As I like challenges in my games, I think that the AI difficulty is just at the right level for me. Even when I'm offline, I like to feel that I'm racing against real players, so this has been well received by me. I understand that this might be a bad thing for when you just want to relax, but there are other racers too on the market.

3. krazystitch

krazystitch New Member

It really is pretty difficult to win in this one, I'm just glad I'm not the only one who came across this. It's tough, but I still do my best and try to improve in hopes of being able to fend against them much better in the future, but it helps keep the race much more interesting, at least.

4. JohnnyHopkins

JohnnyHopkins Member

The AI is a big rough in F1, but I did not think it was too bad in the 2013 edition. In most racing games it is usually tough, a lot more so in F1 but nothing truly special.

5. troutski

troutski Active Member

Exactly. Plus, most gamers are spoiled by terrible and lackluster AI in most games. Racing games have always provided at least a somewhat challenging AI, which I see as a positive thing rather than a negative.