About two months left for Smash Bros 3ds.

Discussion in 'Portable Gaming' started by CeliVega, Aug 18, 2014.

1. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

And less than a month away if you go for the Japanese version.
    So who's getting the game?
    Will you be getting this? Or the Wii U version? Or both?
    Since there's inter-connectivity between the two games I might consider getting both.
    What about you guys?

Man I wish I know Japanese :(

2. jbeavis100

jbeavis100 Member

I'll be getting the 3DS version most definitely and I'll probably get the Wii U version down the line.

3. CeliVega

CeliVega Member

So what do you guys think of the newcomers? Rockman/Megaman is of course my biggest surprise :)
    Of course, people have been speculating for so long about him getting into a new smash e but it's great to finally him getting into the roster.
    And even Pac man is in! This is gonna be the greatest smash games yet I bet!

4. ray king

ray king Member

Yeah it will be really cool. But one of my friend said to wait for the Wii U version, cos the game is meant for a larger screen. He said there will be so much going on with awesome graphics, that it will be better if you play it on the Wii U.

5. Larrel94

Larrel94 Member

I'll be waiting for the Wii U version to be released. I own the original 3DS, and I'd rather keep it on 4.5FW in case I want to buy a Gateway in the near future. I'd rather enjoy it on a 48" HD TV too, and all my friends own a Wii U rather than a 3DS.

6. spectre456

spectre456 Member

I'm going to wait for the Wii U version to come out to get this game. Smash Bros is not a game meant to be played on the 3DS as quite a few people have ended up with broken analog sticks since the demo came out.
    I'm also excited about most of the newcomers, Megaman is one of my favorite video game characters and I've been wishing he was in Smash Bros since Melee.

7. RamZor

RamZor Member

I am so hyped for this. It's gonna be epic.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

I didn't even know there was a 3ds version. I don't know how they would fit all that into a portable console but I am curious and have been getting a lot more interested with Nintendo lately so I'll probably check it out and maybe even buy it.