5 next gen console racing games being released

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by RaceFan, Oct 10, 2013.

1. RaceFan

RaceFan New Member

I'm a race fan...ya,thats my handle, but i loooooove everything racing games. this is a really big deal. now if i only had two thousand dollars to get booth consoles and all the new games.

upload_2013-10-10_12-2-57.jpeg

2. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Do you have a link to these games?

3. qwertyuiop7

qwertyuiop7 New Member

A link would be great. Anyone have news on the next Need for Speed game? I've heard that it will include co-op multiplayer along with heists. I'm looking forward to playing it on PC.

4. Boundless

Boundless Member

If you could provide a link it'd be great. I just want to verify that what you're saying is true. Pretty good news, though.

5. sidd230

sidd230 Member

>Droping 2K on consoles.

Are you serious? Get a good PC + a logitech G27. Nothing can beat that racing experience.

6. Jerome Moore

Jerome Moore New Member

$2000 on gaming consoles, what is the world coming to? What happened to the old prices like the old Playstation 2 going down to $150. Inflation is a hitch.

7. troutski

troutski Active Member

Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop. Postloop.

8. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

Looks like most of the games have been released and they all seem great to me. The only complaint I really have is that most of them seem to be traditional racers so I'm hoping that soon there will be more arcade type racing games that will be released.