The Crew 15€ on Steam now

Discussion in 'The Crew 3' started by theGIJST, Jul 17, 2015.

1. theGIJST

theGIJST Member

The game used to be 60€, and the lowest sale price was 30€ or 45€, I think. Right now, it's on sale for 15€ and the regular price is 30€. Why has the price dropped so much? Only reasons why a game would drop that much is either because there aren't many people playing it, or not many people have bought it in the first place. Is it worth buying it for 15€? I don't want to buy it if there aren't TONS of players, since the game is online only. Why would they make a game like that online only?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I think the game has had its peak in the past and now it's only picked up by new people. It's normal for prices to go down, I wouldn't worry about it.

3. troutski

troutski Active Member

The game had too many issues at launch before fixing them a little too late. Then again, prices always trend downward after a couple of months, so it's whatever.

4. Squigly

Squigly Active Member

I might consider buying the game during the Winter Sale, the price could drop slightly more then.

5. Wubwub

Wubwub Well-Known Member

You're right they might just be trying to entice more players but maybe it's just because it is the holidays also. The game is well made enough I think that it would be worth it especially at that price but you're right in that being online only is a huge deterrent even for me.